The Sidekick is a 2-in-1 head collar and slip lead. This training tool is recommended for everyone who wants to help their dog learn to be calm and process exciting or stressful situations.
The Duo is a 2-in-1 clip lead and clip lead. This tool is recommended for people who are looking for an easy leash to walk their dog and can be used with or without a collar. This leash can also be used as Harness a for breeds that are unable to wear The Sidekick.
The mini thickness is recommended for puppies and small breeds (up to 20lbs).
The regular thickness is appropriate for all breeds that are over 10lbs.
If your dog is between 10-20lbs, either thickness should work.
The Sidekick comes in a standard 6ft length only.
All other products come in varying lengths. The length you choose depends on your intended purpose. For example, if you will be using The Dynamic Duo as a harness, we recommend the 8ft length since it will be wrapped around your dog's body.
Conisder what your purpose or goal is for each item to determine which length is best for you.
Absolutely! We appreciate the work you do, and we know that a dog who walks well on leash is more likely to get adopted and stay in their home. Please email us with a copy of your 501c3 so that we can get you the best pricing.
Orders are shipped typically within one business day. This excludes weekends and all major US holidays.
During peak shipping season (October-January), there may be delays in order fulfillment.
We do everything we can to keep shipping costs as low as possible. Unfortunately, these rates are set by the shipping provider and we are unable to lower them further.
Heather's Heroes does not collect any fees for customs or import. The responsibility for these fees falls entirely to the receiver.
USPS Shipments May Not Be Scanned
Sometimes, USPS shipments may not be scanned at all or may only be scanned once, which can make it difficult to track the progress of your package. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as:
- The package was not scanned at the time of shipment.
- The package was scanned but the scan did not update in the tracking system.
- The package was scanned but the scan was not recorded correctly.
- USPS Shipments May Prompt as Being Delivered but Not Received
In some cases, a USPS shipment may be marked as delivered even though you have not received it. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as:
- The package was delivered to the wrong address.
- The package was delivered but the mail carrier did not scan it as delivered.
- The package was delivered but you were not home to receive it.
- If you are concerned that your USPS shipment has not been scanned or has been marked as delivered but you have not received it, you can contact USPS customer service for assistance.
Here are some tips to help you avoid these problems:
- Request a receipt when you drop off your package at the post office.
- Track your package online using the USPS tracking number.
- Check your mailbox regularly, even if you are not expecting a package.
- If you do not receive your package, contact USPS customer service immediately.